Saturday, January 15, 2011

NUMBER ONE




With all I have shared so far you can imagine it would take something spectacular to be the greatest experience I had in 2010. Lausanne 3 in Cape Town was such an experience. It was more than amazing! To be a part of such a historic event was a huge privilege. I didn't go as a participant - I went as a servant to the media team. I was so blessed to sit in on dialogue sessions, media presentations, speeches and sermons. To be among some of the greatest theologians, missionaries and pastors of our time was an unbelievable experience.
The greatest part of Lausanne 3, by far, was the worship. I honestly cannot describe the blessing it was to worship with brothers and sisters from 199 countries! I can't imagine worshipping with such a diverse group again until I do it in front of the throne of the King of kings.
May Lausanne 3 spur many of us on so that heaven is so full no one could possibly count the number worshipping there!

No comments: