Monday, January 3, 2011

NUMBER 10











2010 was a year filled with exciting events and several "once in a lifetime" experiences, (in fact I had several prayers answered). I thought I would share my Top 10 with you as a way to illustrate how the Lord has overwhelmed me with his goodness.

NUMBER 10
The teaching ministries of Mark Driscoll, Tim Keller and Paul Tripp.

I love to read and I have come to respect these men a great deal through their writings. However, I was blessed to see them in person and listen to them teach. The Spirit led and used all three of them in my life and the lives of many other church leaders.
I recommend;
Doctrine and Vintage Jesus by Mark Driscoll.
The Reason for God and The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
Whiter Than Snow by Paul Tripp
I pray that these men and their books will bless you as much as they have blessed me.




No comments: