Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thank You










Janna Kay and I took advantage of an opportunity to bring Christmas to 4 orphans last year. Our paths crossed through a pastor in Soweto.  Honestly, we didn't do very much. We gave them some food for a nice meal, gift certificates and new school clothes.  
We received thank you letters from them this week. They said . . .

"I don't know what to say. I'm happy and I love you."
"PLEASE keep helping kids like us."

"You made us look like we have parents. "
"You made us want to be somebody in life."
"We wish you can do to other people not only to us."

"I won't forget what you did for us."

"You know after all you did for us I realized that God loves me." 

I share their thoughts with you to motivate you to be involved in the life of someone less fortunate than you. I encourage you to commit to someone through Easter week. 
I believe that God blesses us so that we will be a blessing to others and that He will be glorified. I encourage you to find someone to whom you can show the love of God. 
It is not difficult but it is very rewarding!



No comments: