Friday, May 28, 2010

Unevangelized






According to OM's 2010 World Cup Prayer Guide Siya Thandaza, the top unevangelized countries participating in the 2010 World Cup are
1) North Korea
2) Algeria
3) Japan
4) Nigeria
5) Ivory Coast

3 of the top 5 are African countries! That's half of the teams from Africa!

North Korea continues to be on my mind. I am praying for God to work miracles on TUE 15 June when God brings them to my city! I am praying for new life though it could cost them their life!
I am going to see the US play Algeria on 23 June.
I have been asked to visit Japan from 3-13 August. The trip is baseball related, but still a God thing.
A good friend was born in Nigeria to parents on the mission field. The Christian - Muslim tension in that country has been a prayer focus for some time.
I love the color orange! I always cheer for the Netherlands and the Ivory Coast.
Please join me in praying through this list! That God would get the Gospel to the fans and players from these countries during the World Cup.

This is eye opening for me as

No comments: