Friday, May 14, 2010

10 Year Pin

We attended our Cluster's Spiritual Retreat last week. It was a great time of fellowship. I really enjoyed the preaching and prayer times.
It was a special retreat as Ruth Anne, Janna Kay, and I were recognized for having served with the IMB for 10 years. JK and I received these pins.
Only one IMB family has been in Joburg longer than we have, so we have had a pretty good run. Janna Kay was giving me a hard time because 10 years is the longest I have ever held a job.
I am thankful that the LORD has seen fit to use us here in Joburg for the past 10 years. As a strategy leader for our work in Joburg I can not imagine being "through" in the next 10 years!
Please continue to pray for our family and our city.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations Holidays! It's been a privilege to pray for you these last 10 years and to see how God has worked in your family and in the people of South Africa. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Curt--you and your family are an inspiration--the first to go from the Summit--and the longest to stay. I am privileged to carry water in the same army you stand on the front lines of.

Darin