Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey, have you seen the most beautiful girl in the world?
Seems like that was a country song when I was growing up (listening to Rock & Roll).
I know I am biased, but I wanted to share the most recent picture of Ruth Anne. It was taken as she went on her 1st date ("that wasn't really a date"). Last week she went to her school's Matric Farewell (prom).
The boy didn't deserve her company but being as compassionate as I am - I felt sorry for him and I didn't want him to have to go alone. [I asked over 60 girls to homecoming one year so I know 1st hand the pain involved].
Anyway - it seems like she had a good time dancing the night away with Yo-yo (or whatever his real name is). They want to go out again but JK and I can't find a movie that we all want to see. And probably won't for another 3-5 years.
Any tips for fathers of dating daughters would be much appreciated!

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL N THE WORLD BEFORE YOU SURF!!!

No comments: