Thursday, April 9, 2009

How Loud Are You?

This question goes out to all the RADi8ers from MK Camp.
Are You Speaking Loud Enough?

In the car today, RAH played  Speaking Louder Than Before by Jeremy Camp from the same titled CD. The message is the same as the one I shared at Camp. Here are some of the words . . . 

We are the light to reach this word.
We are the salt preserving these souls.
Lets show them all the love that we've received.
We are, we are in desperation.
We need to reach this generation.
                         We are speaking louder than before.
                      We need to be the image of Christ, to show love and serve at all times.
                     We can make a difference in this land.
                     The need is real can't you feel this call to revolution?
                     My beating heart is breaking for them.
                    That's why I'm speaking up that's why I'm speaking now.

                    I'm asking you the same question I am asking myself
                    Are You Speaking Loud Enough?


No comments: